I continued paint stripping the donor window to be used in the third and fourth small windows.
However, most of the day went in to removing fire hazards around our house.
I was back at work this week so very little happening on house construction each day.
However, I did manage to get away to visit Frank at in Bayswater.
Frank offers a paint stripping business at his industrial unit.
I realised that I have almost thirty sashes to strip. I don't mind stripping the window frames myself as they consist of mainly broad, flat surfaces but the sashes are very fiddly and time consuming.
While we chatted he ran a test sash through the bath - the process looks good.
In the next week or two I will liberate all the sashes from their frames and bring them to him - this is going to save me a lot of time.