Very frustrating - I had hoped to make some real progress today but on Friday, suddenly, had to have a BCC removed from my back.
This means no drilling work on the purlins - I rely on pushing with my back against one purlin to drill the next one.
Instead I spent the day performing a whole lot of odd jobs.
First off - I retrieved 15 slabs from my cache of slabs - these are being used on another project.
Then marking up the drilling positions for four lines of bridging - two at front, two at back.
Rather than crawl perilously along a narrow scaffolding plank I just marked the position at either end, ran a string line, and then moved a ladder along underneath, marking off each position.
At this point Jim and Sandy popped in for a coffee.
After they left I cleaned up the large compost heap in the back corner by putting all sorts of twigs and branches through the mulcher - these had been caught up in the latest layer that Ross had pushed on to it with his earth moving equipment.
Then I started drilling out the 12 mm holes on the outside faces of the front and back PFC's - no pushing with my back, just using body weight off the top of a ladder to push these through.
I ran out of time on these - will have to finish them off next week.