I would have installed 6 purlins today if a client had not rung me up for an hour.
On arrival I finished off the drilling and bolting of a purlin that I had cut and placed last week.
I then cut, placed, drilled and bolted two C150 20 purlins in the middle of the front section.
After this I was reasonably confident and proceeded to cut and bolt on the right angle cleats for 4 Z150 20 purlins for the back section.
As darkness fell I bolted the right angle cleats down to the outside walls but will need to complete the drilling and bolting to the innner beams next week.
I will also finalise wall alignment, check dimensions and take my existing stock of purlins home to bolt on right angle cleats during the week.