This was a timber milling weekend.
Saturday morning I visited Midland Timber to buy two more 4.2 m x 90 x 45 H3 pine lengths for the top and bottom plates of the next frame.
After this I headed out to site to see how bad the leaks are through the temporary roof (I cannot seal the roof really well until I have inserted the next frame).
It doesn't look too bad - the tarpaulin I placed earlier in the week is preventing most of the drips.
Back home I installed new cutter blades in the thicknesser and sharpened one of the other sets (getting quite good at this I think).
I then started working on planing the first two surfaces of 17 lengths of timber I had brought home last weekend.
I also had to put in about 3 hours work to keep abreast of work for a client of mine.
I put in another 6 hours work for my client while planing the two surfaces during breaks.
I am also getting a bit low on short lengths for noggings so I also processed all the off cuts I had accumulated.