Pretty much a repeat of last week.
I still did not get to weld the bolts on to the columns but at least I removed the pile of leaves I generated last week.
I also managed to apply bituminous paint over the majority of the joins.
I continued on reworking the strip of temporary roof that will form the hallway.
Enough is now completed that I can install the first two hallway frames and still seal up the roof relatively quickly.
Monday is a public holiday in Western Australia so I will attempt to do the bolt welding and take a few critical measurements.
Then it will be back to gauging down raw 4 x 2 jarrah timber and creating the frames.
I reached site relatively late (8:30 am) .
Quite a nice day - I had three sets of visitors :-) Heartwarming to have people just drop in.
It took me all day to weld 5 bolts on to each column.
The concept of the easily removeable central sheets worked well - probably half an hour in all to lift and replace the sheets around the columns.