Saturday was another lost day.
I had been on antibiotics for over a week for a very sore strep throat.
The antibiotics cleared up the infection but left me very tired so all I could achieve on Saturday was to drop off a set of primed doors.
Australia Day - I should have taken advantage of the day to study Razor Web Development.
However, I have failed to install the first weatherboard run for six weeks now - so I was determined to make a start.
The WeatherTex went on to the wall easily enough but several sets of protruding bolt heads were a problem.
I tried a number of solutions - grinding out the back of the plank, chiselling out a section of plank, and finally - cutting a section out of the plank completely.
I then started working on some small inserts to fill in the gaps as far as possible.
I found it difficult to fix these off and even broke my drill bit.
The fact that I still did not have very much energy and needed to rest frequently - did not help either.
At the end of the day I went home feeling frustrated that I had achieved so little in one day.