This was a fairly chaotic day - keeping everyone busy.
Peter and I cut a 3m sheet to size and installed it using the sheet lifter.
We then restored all the brackets for the roller door.
I installed more insulation towards the laundry wall and managed to cover this with a variety of fixed and removeable lining.
I would have finished the whole run, but an offcut piece I was carefully cultivating (740 x 1200 mm) broke in half in my hands.
I did not want to subdivide a whole sheet just for this fragment, so I will have to wait until some of the larger areas have been completed.
Meanwhile Peter installed more of the light angle iron in the laundry area.