Got up at 5.00 am in the dark and returned home at 7.00 pm in the dark.
First job on site was to sort out all the tarpaulins.
I took down all the tarpaulins covering the laundry area and now you can see the weatherboard wall easily.
Next I reinstalled the large tarpaulin - this time I nailed it to 5 metre 4x2 timbers tied up on the roof. I haven't seen how it behaves in a strong wind - so here's hoping.
Tony M arrived just then. An hour later we had the corner stop installed and two hours after that we had the first row installed. This was quite tricky as a fair bit of careful packing was required in one section of the wall where the frame diverges from the concrete base by 8mm.
Tony M cut the planks to length while I did all the drilling and fixing.
Just as dusk was falling, we managed to get to waist height.
While I was packing all my tools back in to my vehicle, Tony M inserted 'No More Gaps" between the boards at their junctions.
He'll come back a little later in the week to paint the wall we have installed so far.