Having given my shoulder a rest I was ready for another assault on the floorboards.
Saturday morning I was out to site at 6.30 am., tiptoed around unloading tools and erecting the 'tent' and then installed two sets of 4 rows of floorboards. I used up the last of the floorboards.
I have now done 3.1 metres since the last roofing section was installed (total width of 3.5 m exposed)
Linda came out to site and loaded a whole lot of tree branches on to the trailer - to be taken to the green waste processing site in Mundaring.
She also started sweeping up all the leaves that have blown in to the covered area of the undercroft - filled quite a number of large plastic bags.
Sunday - I took all the green waste to the tip for reprocessing. Then back home, loaded up a whole lot of floorboards and took them to Tony M for cleaning