What a discouraging weekend.
I spent Saturday and Sunday correcting the error in the alignment of frame 4.
If you look very closely at the first picture below you might just make out a devation in the door sill for the second last frame.
To correct this I had to:
- Remove the two rows of cladding around frame 4
- Remove the starter rail on both sides of the frame
- Unstaple the flashing on either side of the frame
- Unfix the frame from the rough opening
- Chisel out some more of the frame so that it could be positioned more in to the rough opening
- Redo all the steps listed above
This took all of Saturday and most of Sunday - so a whole week has gone by to get back to zero.
Hopefully next weekend I can make some real progress with the cladding.