I did a little better today.
Back on some different antibiotics due to relapse of the strep throat - so still slow, and this time I have to keep out of the sun.
The first job was to use the current setup of the Triton to trench in some small rebates on the next set of door stops to be installed.
These slots will hold some insulating inserts to improve the weather proofing of the back doors.
The slots are 6 mm from the edge and 8 mm deep - so I wanted to finish off this processing before changing the settings on the table saw.
I then turned my attention back to the vexing patches that I gave up on installing in my previous session.
They were still annoying but with some renewed energy I was able to sort them out once and for all.
With the first run in position I was able to work out the height I would need for the second row.
The street level and lower level claddings have started off from different datum points so I would not expect them to synchronise when they met.
For the next row I needed to skim off about 30 mm from the top of each plank to bring the front and side of the house in to agreement.
This is why I needed to change the settings on the table saw.
The side of the house become a heat trap at around 11.00 am so I needed to retreat inside for a while.
By the end of the day I had installed the second run.
This was not all plain sailing as I still had some fiddly sections where structural bolts protruded and I had to deal with these.
Plus a lot of priming required on the raw edges.
The good news is that I am already up to the sill of the stairwell window.
Who knows - I might actually start making some progress :-)